OMG FUN SURVEY! YAY!!
01. What is your name? Susan
002. Spell your name backwards: Nasus
003. Date of birth: July 16, 1991
004. Male or female? Female
005. Astrological sign: cancer
006. Nicknames:okay, are you ready for this? candy, bones, sue, serb, bizhipple, suebaroo,tremisue, um...there's more. i can't remember though.
007. Occupation: A MOUNTIE at Mount St. Mary Academy.
008. Height: 5'5" 1/4
009. Weight: um...yea
010. Hair color: dirty blondish
011. Eye color: brown
012. Where were you born? um...wherever Millard Filmore Suburban is.
013. Where do you reside now? Tonawanda
014. Age: 14 years old, 4 months, and 12 days old
015. Screen names: Ducketytape716 and Smallvillegrl209
016. E-mail address: same as my sn
017. What does your screen name stand for? um...lesse... ducketytape716, the ducketytape thing was just randomness and the 716 is my b-day. smallvillegrl209 is cause i <33 smallville. it rules
018. What is your Live Journal name?x_serb
019. What does your diary name stand for? serb is my nickname...suck edible rat butts people...no thats not what it stands for.
020. Pets: 1 dog and 1 cat; biscuit and tomasina(both girls)
021. Number of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake? 14
022. Piercings: 1 in each ear
023. Tattoos: dont have one and dont plan on having one. for those who do plan on getting one: if you plan on getting one and plan to have children, don't get it on your stomach or lower back. stomach for the obvious it would get stretched out, but if you get it on your back, you cant get the drug that gets rid of the pain. that concludes my paragraph on tattoos.
024. Shoe size: 9 1/2 - 10
025. Righty/Lefty: Righty
026. Wearing: MSM uniform
027. Hearing: My Fun Songs mix on Itunes
028. Feeling: annoyed at obnixious people and biology.
029. Eating/Drinking: nothing, but baked ziti in a minute, and i'm contemplating making ovaltine.
030. Have you ever been in love? um...do movie stars count? cause if so...yea.
031. How many people have you told? um...none. cause i haven't been in love. i've thought about being in love.
032. How many people have you been in love with? movie stars...about fifty. real life meet in person guy...none.
033. How many people have you kissed? my life is pathetic, so no.
034. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex? no and i really don't plan on it.
035. How many people have you dated? none.
036. What do you look for in a guy or a girl? nice, funny, good personality.
037. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? eyebrows, smile, and face.
038. What type of guy or girl do you usually go for? um...when i date my first guy i'll tell you
039. Do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend? no... i'm not allowed to date till i'm eighteen, apparently...
040. If so where did you meet them?
041. What do you like most about your boyfriend or girlfriend?
042. Do you have a crush right now? um...well, i don't go to school with guys, so i don't know any...
043. If so who is it?
044. Do you believe in love at first sight? um...well, i won't give my opinon on this...i'll tell you when i meet the boy i love
045. Do you remember your first love? my first love?? i'll tell you when i find him.
046. Who is the first person you kissed? okay, i just remembered. i lied i have been kissed. in kindergarten i was chased into a corner of the bus and kissed...oh those were the days.
047. Do you believe in fate? oh yes, believe me i've had many a thoughts about fate.
048. Do you believe in soul mates? after jason evertt, DUH!
049. How many siblings do you have? 1 older sister Laura.
050. How many children would you like to have?um... no more then six.
051. What would you name them? i'll get back to you on that one.
052. How many siblings does your mother have?3
053. How many siblings does your father have? 5
054. Where are your parents from? tonawanda
055. Is your family close? my sister and i are best friends, but the rest of the whole extended family? we get along and such but we're not super close.
056. Does your family get together for holidays? duhhh
057. Do you have a drunk uncle? um...well my uncle was an alcoholic but that was years ago. and i don't understand why anyone wants to know if i have a drunk uncle.
058. Any medical problems run through your family?high blood pressure
059. Does someone in your family wear a toupee? no, but that would be highly amusing.
060. Do you have any nieces or nephews? no, my sister's only 16, and if i were to have a niece or nephew now...i think my parents would kill her.
061. Are your parents divorced? nope
062. Do you have step parents? no
063. Has your family ever disowned another member of your family? yea. my aunt's ex husband. i hate him.
064. If so for what? he's an asshole and we all hate him.
065. Did some of your family come to America from another country? um...cha, my like some odd great grandparents came from england. and my great grandma came from hungry. and possibly ireland.
066. What song do you swear was written about you or your life? um...Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades...hehe no thats a joke, that songs about sex...um...sometimes i think Hear Me by Kelly Clarkson.
067. What's the most embarrasing cd you own? Play, but i'm not really embarassed by them. I <33 play...no seriously. they're on my Ipod.
068. What's the best cd you own? um...too many!!! Probably Kelly Clarkson, The Postal Service, and The Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack.
069. What song do you absolutely hate? any hilary duff songs and lindsay lohan. and rap, i HATE rap.
070. Do you sing in the shower? no, i'm too embarassed to. i sing when i get dressed in my room along with my stero.
071. What song reminds you of that special someone? well, Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades reminds me of Daniel Radcliffe...lol katie.
072. Color: purple and red
073. Food: chicken and spaghetti
074. Song: There's a lot...um... Hear Me by Kelly Clarkson, Nothing Better by the Postal Service, The District Sleeps Alone Tonight by the Postal Service and uhhh...there's to many!
075. Show: oh boy, here we go. Gilmore Girls, Smallville, Everwood, ANTM, One Tree Hill, Instant Star, Degrassi, South of Nowhere, Supernatural, Friends, Full House, any VH1 I love the...shows.
076. School subject: English
077. Band/Singer: Kelly Clarkson, The Postal Service,and Brand New
078. Animal: cows, ducks, PENGUINS, llamas and dogs
079. Outfit: my mountie uniform. blue and green plaid skirt, blue logo MSM polo, fleece sweatshirt...oh and my I<3NY shirt underneath
080. Radio station: 102.5...i hate all other radio stations.
081. Movie: Here we go...The Phantom of the Opera, Moulin Rogue, The Secret Garden, All Harry Potter movies, and Little Women.
082. Pair of shoes: i hate wearing shoes...but i guess my sneakers.
083. Cartoon: um...i don't really watch cartoons but if i had to pick, probably rugrats. old school though, not the new crap.
084. Actor: Daniel Radcliffe, Tom Welling, Orlando Bloom, Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Patrick Wilson,and um...Rupert Grint, and uh...Chad Michael Murray, and uhhhh...i think thats it. OH! Jude Law, Heath Ledger, Jake Gyllenhaal...yep thats it.
085. Actress: Emma Watson, Emmy Rossum, Nicole Kidman, Miranda Richardson, Sophia Bush, Jennifer Aniston, and uh...thats all i can think of right now.
086. Potato chip: bbq
087. Drink: water and tropical punch kool-aid
088. Alcholic: too young, plus i think alchol is disgusting and i don't really ever plan on drinking any
089. Holiday: Christmas
090. Perfume/Cologne: Curve Crush and the Paris Hilton Perfume
091. Pizza topping: cheese and sausage
092. Jello flavor: um...oh the pressure...blue rasberry
093. Lunch meat: ham!!
094. Board game: monopoly...just never play with my sister...i've cried twice playing with her.
095. Video game: harry potter and the chamber of secrets. i told you all i'm a harry potter dork
096. Website: mugglenet.com...HP DORK!!
097. Book: A Great and Terrible Beauty, Rebel Angels, All Harry Potter, and Meg Cabot's books.
098. Computer game: All hp ones...DORK!
099. Number: 16 and 8
100. Cereal: hate cereal.
101. Comedian: um...i dunno..ellen degneres??
102. Dessert: White Christmas Ice Cream and my mommy's special banana chocolate chip walnut thing that she invented.
103. Disney character: BUBBLES! and dory!! and NEMO!! and Snow White!
104. Clothing store: HATE shopping unless its for books. i could care less where i get my clothes
105. Past time: writing and reading
106. Teacher: Fancher
107. Childhood toy: my baby blanket, Baby CC, which stood for Cecilia Catherine i believe, yea, i still have her
108. Carnival game/Ride: ugh...i don't like carnivals
109. Candy bar: Milky way
110. Magazine: Teen Vogue and ElleGirl
111. Salad dressing: dont eat salads.
112. Thing to do on the weekend: sleep, read, and write
113. Hot drink: english toffee cappiccuno and hot chocolate.
115. Sport to watch: hate watching sports
116. What color are your sheets?lime green
117. What color are your bedroom walls? vivid green with a dark purple stripe in the middle
118. Do you have posters on your wall? a one tree hill poster and a bulletin board which is filled with a bunch of pics of celebs
119. Do you have a tv in your bedroom? nope
120. How many pillows are on your bed? three big and uh...4 little
121. What do you normally sleep in? pajamas
122. Describe your favorite pair of pajamas: my pink stripped fleece pants with a shirt and my st.frannie's hoodie over it
123. What size bed do you have? twin?...i think
124. Do you have a waterbed, bunkbed, or daybed? a plain old bed.
125. Do you have your own phone line in your bedroom? i have a phone. no seperate phone line.
126. Do you listen to music while trying to fall asleep? no, it distracts me
127. Describe the last nightmare you had: um... well it wasnt a nightmare it was just me freaking myself out...like usual
128. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? yea
129. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed? 1, me...more then that you're considerably squished against the wall.
130. Do you sleep in any unusual positions? its more of a way of sleeping. i curl like flip over, then flip back over, then curl up in a little ball. we call it the fish.
131. Do you have to share your bedroom with a sibling? no, i'd like die if i did. i mean we're close, but we totally would want to kill each other if we had to share a room.
132. Do you snore? nope
133. How about drool? occasionally.
134. Do you have an alarm clock in your room? Yea, but i don't use it
135. What color is the carpet in your room? gray
136. What's under your bed? knee socks and a hanger
THIS OR THAT
137. Coke/Pepsi: whats the difference??
138. Doughnuts/Bagels: bagels
139. Day/Night: Night
140. Wicked witch of the East/Wicked witch of the West: um...east?
141. Heaven/Hell: Heaven
142. Hugs/Kisses: both
143. Coffee/Tea: coffee
144. Hamburgers/Hotdogs: burgers
145. Rap/Rock: ROCK
146. Britney/Christina: Christina
147. Swiss cheese/American cheese: neither, i hate cheese
148. Real World/Road Rules: Real World
149. Backstreet Boys/N Sync: n*sync
150. Silver/Gold: both
151. Nike/Adidas: um..who cares?
152. McDonalds/Taco Bell: i hate fast food
153. Sweet/Sour: Sweet
154. Punk/Emo: Emo!! I'm AN EMO KID NONCONFORMING AS CAN BE...oh the emo song
155. Hot/Cold: cold
156. Winter/Summer: Winter
157. Spring/Fall: Fall
158. Operas/Plays: Plays
159. Read/Watch TV: read cause then you can use your imagination more, though i like to watch TV too.
160. Cds/Tapes: Cds
161. DVD/VHS: DVD...though i <33 my tapes
162. Old/New: old
163. Shorts/Skirts: skirts
164. Pink/Red: read
165. Colored pictures/Black and white photos: black and white
166. Meat/Vegetables: a mixture!
167. Mexican food/Chinese food: don't like either
168. Commercials/Infomercials: Infomercials!! I <33 INFORMERCIALS!! THE MAGIC BULLET! <33!
169. Scary movies/Comedies: Comedies
170. Bikinis/One piece bathing suits: um...what about a tankini??
171. Sandals...what's this question supposed to be?
172. Fairies or Unicorns: unicorns...i used to pretend i had a pet unicorn.
173. Cats or dogs: dogs
174. Water/Land: land, water freaks me out
175. Sugar/Spice: Sugar
176. Black/White: white
177. Ribbons/Bows: ribbons
178. Colored Christmas lights/Regular white Christmas lights: white...i loved how pretty they look, i kinda think that some colored lights are tacky.
179. Cars/Trucks: cars, though i'm afraid of cars...well of me driving one at least
180. Austin Powers/James Bond: Austin Powers, he rules
181. Popcorn/Pretzels: pretzels, only popcorn at the movies
182. Hip-hop/Rock: ROCK
183. Passionate kiss/Peck: Passionate
184. WWE wrestling/Real wrestling: neither, hate wrestling
185. Backrub/Foot massage: back, cause i've gotten a footrub before..i'm a lot ticklish on my feet.
186. Picture frames/Photo albums: both
187. Pens/Pencils: Pens
188. Eminem: white man trying his hardest to be black...kinda like Michael Jackson trying to be white
189. Virgins: um..great? i don't know. if you're a virgin, good for you. if not, then good for you. i really don't care if ppl are virgins or not
190. God: i believe in God, but certain things in the Bible...
191. The Osbournes: never watched the show... think they're a little out there
192. Reality TV: think its stupid unless its ANTM cause thats a good show
193. J.Lo: eh...i dont know. she's okay.
194. Religion:no problems with it, just some rules...
195. Emo music: don't intentionally listen to it, but some emo music is good. the emo song is my fav!
196. Valentine's Day: a holiday that makes everyone who doesnt have someone get everyone else's love shoved in their face
197. Christina Aguilera's comeback: um... she made a comeback?
198. Homosexuals: don't mind them, some of them are the nicest people ever
199. Abortion: ugh, not this again! i think that you should have a choice, just don't use it for the wrong reasons. while i think you have a choice, i think it's wrong. is that hypocritical?
200. Interracial relationships: be with the one you love
201. Murder: scary and am deathly afraid of being murdered
202. Death: scared to death-no pun intended...okay, yea it was intended-of it
203. Obesity: if you have health problems, you can't control it. but i mean the people who sit and eat all day...and then try and sue mcdonald's and make them change the cookie monster to the cookie monster no more because apparently he's making children obese...get off your lazy butts
204. Premarital sex: eh...i've had soo many talks about this i just don't know anymore. i can't really say too much on this all
205. Terrorism: i don't understand it all
206. Pornography: weird...they're doing a show on oprah about porn!!
207. Fortune tellers: the fake ones suck but the ones who are real...they scare me and make me wonder at the same time
208. Threesomes: um...awkard?? i dunno. that's gotta be a little awkard
209. Prostitution: hey, if you wanna be a prostitue, be a prostitue.
210. Country music: depends
211. George W. Bush: eh...i dunno. politics confuse me.
212. Cloning: eh...i'm really on the fence about this.because in this one amazing book i read, they basically cloned a girls genetics to save her life. that was fiction but it happens. i think its wrong, but it saves lifes at the same time
213. Britney's boobs: i don't really pay attention to that, more about the fact that she's crazy.
214. Gas prices in America: insanely high
HAVE YOU EVER......
215. Mooned anyone? no
216. Been on a diet? tried, but never really kept with it.
217. Been to a foreign country? Canada
218. Broken a bone? nope never
219. Swallowed a tooth/cap/filling? no, i don't have any
220. Swore at a teacher? in my head
221. Talked to an LJ member via e-mails or instant messages? nope
222. Got in a fight? like physical...cause no. but yelling, oh yea.
223. Dated a teacher? no, ewwww
224. Laughed so hard you peed your pants? almost
225. Gone skinny dipping? nope
226. Met another LJ member in the flesh? my friends
227. Told a little white lie? uh...yea
228. Told a secret you swore not to tell? only to like one person and usually its not really big
229. Used a foreign object to masturbate? no i don't masturbate at all
230. Misused a swear word and it sounded absolutely stupid? yeno
231. Been on TV? Yea,in like second grade for cheerleading
232. Been on the radio? no
233. Been in a mosh pit? No
234. Been to a concert? kissmasbash and the concerts at the canal
235. Dated one of your best friends? well, since my best friends are all girls, no.
236. Loved someone so much it makes you cry? no.
237. Deceived somebody close to you? probably
238. Broken the law? yea, just last week i broke into the local gas station...no, i've never done anything. i'm such a goody two shoes, sometimes i'm disgusted with myself
239. Been to a rodeo? no
240. Been on a talk show? OMG! i had a dream that i did, but sadly oprah hasnt called me yet
241. Been on a game show?i wanna be on family feud.
242. Been on an airplane? yea, and i'm deathly afraid of them
243. Got to ride on a firetruck? no.
244. Came close to dying? no
245. Cheated on a boyfriend or girlfriend? no, as i have never had a boyfriend,but i don't think i would ever cheat. again with the goody two shoes thing!
246. Gave someone a piggyback ride? no, i've been given one before
247. Terrorized a babysitter? no, though i wish i had...stupid heather who cleaned out our ears
248. Made a mud pie? yes, who hasnt
249. Had a dream that you're falling off a cliff? yes, omg, those scare me so much. i almost fell out of my bed once
250. Snuck out of the house at night? no
251. Been so drunk you don't remember your own name? goody-two shoes. god, how many times do i have to tell you people this?!
252. Had an eating disorder? No
253. Felt like you didn't belong? ugh, why do you think insightful moods start. stupid insightful moods.
254. Felt like the 3rd wheel? no
255. Smoked? no, i think that smoking is the most disgusting thing ever and i don't understand why people would want to do that to themselves...whatever it's their deathwish
256. Done drugs? no same thing with drugs. people are so stupid.
257. Stolen money from a poor person begging on the street? omg, that's sooo mean! who in their right mind would do that??
258. Had your tonsils removed? Nope
259. Gone to camp? ugh, no. i hate anything with the word camp in it.
260. Won a bet? actually...i've made bets, but i don't think i've actually ever won one.
261. Written a love letter? no
262. Gone out of your way to be with the one you love? no
263. Written a love poem? no, i cannot right poems of any kind for the life of me.
264. Kissed in the rain? i haven't been kissed period. though in the rain would be so cliche, but so romantic at the same time.
265. Slow danced with someone you love? Yea
266. Participated in cyber sex? no
267. Faked an orgasm? no
268. Stolen a kiss? hm..no
269. Asked a friend for relationship advice? well, it was advice on a crush. that was stupid. omg, the advice book by katie and meghan on boys. ugh. tell me why i listened to people who have had no experince with guys??
270. Had a friend steal your boyfriend or girlfriend? no
271. Watched the sunset/rise with someone you love? No
272. Gotten a speeding ticket? oh yea. you should see my record. well, actually i'm never gonna get a speeding ticket, because i'm deathly afraid of driving.
273. Done jail time? No
274. Had to wear a uniform to work? no, but to school. for the past 7 years
275. Won a trophy? Yea
276. Thrown up in public? no, but i've seen someone throw up every year since 3rd grade. yea. gross
277. Bowled a perfect game? i am literally the worst bowler in the world. i got a 4! A 4 PEOPLE!
278. Failed/Got held back? no, i'm such a great student
279. Got perfect attendance in grade school? yea, for the past 3 years. i have the certificates to prove it
280. Roasted pumpkin seeds? ewww...pumpkin seeds are gross.
281. Taken ballet lessons? duh. for the past 5 years. and 3 years of pointe. what am i doing with my life
282. Attempted suicide? nope
283. Cut yourself? nope
284. Did you play with Barbies? Yes
285. Did you own Treasure Trolls? yea
286. Did you watch Beverly Hills 90210? no
287. Did you play Simon Says? Yes, i mean honestly i still play it. we played it last nite in ballet...haha
288. Did you watch Fraggle Rock? kelseykean what!!
289. Did you wet the bed? um...i dont remember. possibly
290. Did you believe there were monsters in your closet or under
your bed? yes, and i had tea parties with them....shut up!
291. Did you wear the underwear with the days of the week on
them? nope, i was never priviledged enough for those.
292. Were you shy? oh, yea. i still am, just not as bad. i've come out of my shell.
293. Were you spoiled? Yea
294. Were you abused? no
295. Did you go to the circus? no, clowns frighten me!
296. Did you go to the zoo? of course, I <33 THE ZOO
297. Were you in a car accident? no, but it was sooo close to one!
298. Did you build snowmen? Yes, i <33 snowmen
299. Did you cry when you scraped your knee? ugh, yes, i would bawl my eyes out
300. Were your older cousins mean to you? OMG YES!!!
301. Did you think slinkies were cool? omg, i <33 slinkies. they make my lie complete.
302. Did you think the Ninja Turtles really lived in the sewer? eek! yes!
303. Were you afraid of the dark? eek! i still am!!
304. Did you have slumber parties? yea, i loved slumber parties
305. Did you have New Kids On The Block sheets, curtains,
sleeping bags, dolls and pajamas? no, new kids on the block was before i knew what music was
306. Did you tease your hair out like Tiffany? sadly, my hair does this on its own
307. Did you believe in the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, and the
Tooth Fairy? you mean they're not real??!!!i'm never going to be able to celebrate Christmas again!!
no, i know they're not real. and of course i believed in them.
308. Do you believe in aliens? no
309. Name 3 things that are next to your computer: water bottle, plate, and phone
310. Do you have any hidden talents?i can make a 3 leaf clover with my tongue.
311. Do you wish MTV would play music videos? i hate mtv.
312. If you were to star in a movie, what kind of movie would it
be? romantic tradegy/musical
313. What would your movie star name be? my own name
314. Do you play any sports? hate sports
315. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?um...well, the rings up there. silence of the lambs definitely wasnt scary, but was really good. probably the ring or the grudge
316. What is the best movie you've seen in the theater or rented
recently? eek! this is hard! um...recently? the breakfast club was AMAZING. dirty dancing was AMAZING. Harry Potter WAS AMAZING! THEY'RE ALL AMAZING!!
317. What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen? the hulk. soo stupid
318. Do you drive? no, im deathly afraid to drive anyways
319. What is your dream car? um..AN ESCALADE!!not really... i don't even know what an escalade looks like
320. Do you think you're good looking? cha! i am the best looking person out there! though sometimes scary sue likes to infringe on that thinking...
321. Do others think you are good looking? they should...but none have told me. i'm gonna go and ask all of my friends now.
322. Would you ever sky dive? no, i am like deathly afraid of heights
323. Do you believe in Bigfoot? No
324. How many rooms do you have in your house? 8 and 1/2 plus two hallways and a porch and a patio
325. Are you afraid of roller coasters? Yep, but i still go on them. well, only the boomerang and that one at fantasy island
326. Do you believe in God? yes
327. Do you believe in Satan? yes
328. Do you believe there is a Heaven? yea
329. Do you believe there is a Hell? yes
330. Do you own a pool table? my grandma does but not me
331. Do you have a pool? yea. its really nice in the summer.
332. Do you have a dishwasher in your kitchen? yes
333. Do you like chocolate? ehh..depends on what my mood is.
334. Who/What is on your 2005 calendar? smallville...only one more month then its harry potter!!
335. How many U.S. states have you been to? well, i've driven through like 12 but i've stayed in 3 i think.
336. Ever wished on a shooting star? unfortunately no. that's one of my goals though.
337. Best Halloween costume you ever wore? my ballerina!! i cut off the stupid flowers from my pointe costume and wore my pointe shoes. that was fun.
338. What is your weakness? um...thinking. and daniel radcliffe and whipped cream...teehee
339. Name something you can't get enough of: daniel radcliffe and whipped cream...okay, have not made that joke in like a week before the above one. um...books
340. Describe yourself in 3 adjectives: this is hard...um...humorous, caring, and uh...talkative...i have no clue if that is an adjective. oh well it is now.
341. How many kids do you want to have?i want a big family but i'm not too sure how many so like no more then six. maybe five
342. Future daughters names: okay, um... gemma elizabeth, felicity katherine, emma rayne, lily rose, and alissa jane
343. Future sons names: jared tristan, james ryan, and daniel jacob
344. What is your ideal way to die? um...i havent really thought about it.
345. How do you release stress? ugh. i become 'insightufl' for a week, then rant to katie and she makes me feel better.
346. Are you a trendy person? yea right. i'm like behind the trends. i hate the trends. trends should die. the whole collar popping things. when is someone gonna tell everyone that they look like idiots?? i'll do it. collar popping people...you look like idiots. stop popping your collars.
347. Are you an artistic person? like drawing or like all kinds of arts, like writing and such? cause if its drwaing no, but if its the others then yea.
348. Are you a realistic person? um...kinda
349. Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off? no, i just slip them off.
350. Are you a strong person? not particulary. i'm really kinda weak.
351. Are you a strong willed person? eeh...thats a tough question, so i dunno.
352. Who is the last person to e-mail you?um... kayla
353. Who is the last person to IM you? katie
354. Do you hate chain e-mails? yea. yet i still get and send them.
355. Are you a deep sleeper? depends on how late i stayed up the night before.
356. Are you a good story teller? oh yea. how else cans someone write a 248 page story. honestly. i mean its not like the whole story is "today abby went to school. she went home. she went to sleep. she woke up. and went to school again... and so on"
357. What do you believe is your best quality? my creativity
358. What is your greatest accomplishment? my stories. that takes a lot of work. and a lot of thinking. which i don't do often if i can help it. i hate thinking before i act. i just act.
359. Do you like to burn candles or incense? neither, i can't play with fire.
360. Do you do yoga? no, i dont think i could do yoga.
361. Do you have your own credit card? no, if i had one i would spend it all at barnes and noble.
362. Let's say you win the lotto. What do you do with all that money? save some for college, go to england with my sister, buy a house for my parents, and buy all of the books i want.
363. Do you have a checkbook? no
364. Do you like your driver's license picture? i hate it...i mean i look so invisible as i don't have it.
365. Do you tan easily? if i wanted to. i hate tanning though. i'm a nice pasty white during the summer months and i like it.
366. What color is your hair naturally? dirty blondish
367. How many fillings do you have? none
368. How many cavities did you have at your last dentist visit? none , i've never had any.
369. Worst feeling in the world? the insightful "i have no friends" feeling. it sucks so bad.
370. Best feeling in the world? knwing that you have friends.
371. Is the glass half empty or half full? oh please, don't make me analyze this. i have like a large explantion for it...no wait...that's the chicken. um...half empty.
372. Whats the last song you downloaded?um...white flag by dido. thats an amazing song.
373. Do you catch yourself using online terms in your real life? no,i kinda hate online terms. lol? what is that all about??
374. What do you think people think of you? some people think i'm stuckup, but they can think what they want about me, i could care less. most people think i'm nice and funny...told you i'm a goody two shoes!
375. Are you a likeable person? as long as you don't fit any of the following criteria then yea.... you are a...slut, backstabber, sucky friend...bascially it you're meghan levea never gonna get a hickey...well, not anymore.
376. Do you need therapy? i think i need therapy for my insightfulness, but i don't think any shrink could figure out what was wrong with me.
377. Do you take medication for a chemical imbalance? no
378. What the best way to be proposed to? okay. first it has to be winter. a nice dinner and then a walk through the snow, and then i want to be proposed to in the snow, and if the weather would listen to me, i would make it snow during that moment.
379. If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UPS: i don't know. how about fed up with exs. cause that would be fun.
380. When are you moving? um,..when i leave for college.
381. What's your favorite phrase: eek! obnixious! anything with quite and grand in it.
382: Where do you wish you were right now? with daniel radcliffe...no, actually i'm quite content here.
hope you had fun reading that. i got that from maura's lj, and that took me forever.